Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Value Photo Shoot


These lovely ladies invited me to be the photographer for their "value photo shoot" this summer.

I felt so privileged to snap a few photos of these ladies.
I was able to capture a moment in their life where they could look and see what they wore, how they looked, and who they grew up with when they were teenagers.


I think that's what I love most about photography: capturing a moment in time that can be recalled at any point in life. That always makes me smile.


Here is a single shot of each girl who contributed in the photo shoot:








This is my oldest niece Kendra, who's turning 17 in December.
I. feel. old.




This is my other niece, Bailey. Who is now a beehive.




My last niece of the bunch: Shelby.
She was the initiator of the project.
(Thanks Shelbs!)

















Thanks again ladies for letting me be your photographer!
I had so much fun, and I'd love to do it again. Anytime!


Tell me what you think: I'd love to hear feedback!

And if you know of anyone who would like photos taken: I would love to do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment