Monday, May 31, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
- I'm grateful for my Jack-Jack: We had some singing time tonight before he want to bed. He smiled and cooed through the whole thing. It made me feel like a rock star.
- I'm grateful for my husband: He has been house sitting for the past two days while Jack and I stayed at home. I missed him.
- I'm grateful for my job: My pay is more commission based now, which makes me really nervous. But at least I have a way of supporting my family.
- I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father: Lately, before going to bed I've been trying to think of things I am grateful for...I usually think of five things but I end up naming about 20. I can't believe how much my life has been truly blessed.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
- Wake up
- Wake Jack up to eat (he would sleep for 14 hours if I'd let him...sorry son, you've gotta eat.)
- Get ready for work
- Go to work
- Pick up Jack from my mother or sister's house
- Go home
- Figure out what's for dinner
- Feed Jack
- Put Jack to bed
And then, after all of that is said and done, it's 9:00 at night and I'm pooped. How in the world am I supposed to go grocery shopping, pay bills, clean the apartment, prepare a lesson, and have me-time with only one hour in my day left.
All you working moms out there, how do you do it??
PLEASE, tell me your secret...I beg you.