Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Awesome Wife

Hey~
Bart here for a rare but true blog post. my wife is the best, this whole pregnancy thing had me all worried. worried about money, worried about the health of Ashlee and the bundle of joy, but i was really worried about the whole pregnancy food mess. i have heard all sorts of horror stories of weird pregnant lady cravings. from ice cream and pickles to even sidewalk chalk (i dont beleieve that one).but my awesome wife this last week has re-enforced the reasons why i love her so much. tuesday rolls arround and i am home from work and naturally playing some precious call of duty:
only i play it on x box... anyway ashlee calls me up and says "Im really hungary!" so i say "ok what do you wan?" she says " Pizza!" i agree to that..... so she tells me that all i need to do is go and pick it up. she wants to order it and that is fine by me. so 30 minutes later we are munching on 3 medium pizzas.
im so down with this craving thing.
so wednesday is upon us and Ashlee is again driving home and says "im hungary for pasta salad today and im going to make it!" i smile and say that sounds good. so my perfect wife goes to the store and gets a small frozen lasagna and makes from scratch a perfect pasta salad with those cool little bowe tie pasta things!friday i am telling my funny wife craving stories to fellow coworkers and they in turn relate their horror craving stories, i think that this can not get any better. as my day is winding down. i get a call from Ashlee and we talked about what we were going to be doing that night, so the conversation turned to dinner. i knew it was comming, a wierd craving day. but to my joyus suprise she happily announced that she was craving :off we went to have a marvelous dinner with leftovers to eat tomorrow for lunch from pei wei. hmmm i do love that woman that is my wife. i think i can after all handle this whole pregnant lady craving thing. not so bad after all. thanks honey, i love you.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Bart... I'm glad that this whole pregnancy thing isn't goint to be too hard on YOU!

    We are very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I invoke a Hatch coupon - we'll have to hit up Pei Wei! Sweet cravings! Let's see if Ashlee can crave up some of her yummy brownies for that night too! :) -Sorry you'll have to share with ALL of us Ashlee -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats to you guys! Tell Bart to watch for that sympathy weight! JK

    ReplyDelete