Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just Me and My Lonely Cookie.

There's nothing like eating a Paradise Bakery cookie in bed at 11:00 pm while missing your hubby.

For all of you who don't know, Bart is now working as full-time security at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch, while he finishes school. Tonight he is currently working the night shift (ie: 7 pm to 7 am).

We are both ecstatic that this job opportunity came up. And he absolutely loves working there. But I have to admit that at night...I get a little lonely...and a lot more worried. Hence my comfort cookie at so late an hour.

I'm sure I'll get used to it.


And thank goodness the weather has cooled down so I can start riding my bike to work again. I have no restraint when it comes to sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment