Monday, March 23, 2009

We're (Reluctantly) Back.

As some of you may know, Bart and I spent our Spring Break in California. We stayed in San Diego for one day and then the rest of the time in Anahiem. As you probably guessed, we went to Disneyland and California Adventure during our stay. I can't remember the last time Bart and I had so much fun together. We loved spending our break with each other...and Mickey of course. We were so depressed when we got home yesterday. So much so that we have decided to start planning our next Disneyland trip in order to keep our mind off of the depression. Let's see how long it will last! :)

Above is a picure of the center of Disneyland from the "Astro Orbitor" ride. I'll post more pictures and tell you more about our vacation when I have time. Right now I get to study for an accounting test...I'm so excited.

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. *sniff sniff* I wish I was there too!!!!! Oh well, I'll help you plan your next trip to help ME keep my mind of the depression of missing out on the fun! :) WOOHOO!!! I'm already getting excited again! I'm glad that ya'll had such a good time together! You'll treasure it always! PS I need to see all the awesome pictures you snapped!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete