Monday, April 13, 2009

One. Happy. Converse Family.


Since Bart is always surprising me with gifts, I decided it was about time I gave him one. Bart has been wanting a pair of Converse shoes for awhile now...and he has finally joined the cool crowd. We are now officially a "Converse couple" and we're very proud.

I don't know what it is about Converse shoes that make me love them so much. Maybe its the fact that they're decades old and they are still awesome. What other fashion trend can hold that title? Or perhaps it's because they come in many fabrics and styles for anyone's taste. Has anyone been to the converse website lately? Holy Hannah...so many different styles...it's pushing insanity.

As for me, I am the classic low top Converse lover. I have discovered the vast color scheme of this wonderful shoe and I've decided I want almost all of them. Here is my list:

Black
Brown
Navy Blue
Red
Pink
Green
Royal Blue
Purple

So far I have the first three covered (I must cover the basics) and now I'm so excited for #4. The RED Converse shoes. I can't wait! And when I do finally buy them, the first thing coming out of my mouth is...

Thank you Chuck Taylor.

So to end my informal and impromptu Ode to Converse, here is a picture of My Love, sporting his brand new Converse on our beloved scooter:


Life couldn't get much better.
All the best to you and your Converse.

2 comments:

  1. SWEET SHOES!!!! You make me want to run out and buy a pair so I can be part of the cool crowd too! I LOVE your pictures too! Man you are such a natural photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah. I think you'll find the red Converse an excellent addition to your collection. Nothing says, "I'm awesome and I know it" quite like a pair of red Converse.

    I may hop from #1 straight to #4 one of these days.

    ReplyDelete