Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have You Ever...?

Have you ever had a nightmare where you accidently tucked in the bottom of your skirt into your underwear after going to the bathroom, and you didn't notice until it was too late?

Or have you ever seen this embarrassing moment acted out on a commercial, TV show, or movie?


Well I have...and today my horrible nightmare came true...at work.

The good news: I don't think any person saw.
The bad news: As I turned around to confirm this horrible realization I think I flashed the security camera. Oops. :)


So ladies, always double check your skirts before you walk out of the bathroom. Better to be safe than sorry.

All the Best.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm blushing for you...I'm so so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlee, this is Kristy, Bernadette's sister in law. I feel so bad for you. That has never happened to me. But while I was working my boss came out of the bathroom like that and she had so pretty skimpy undies on. I just wanted to say that it has happened to another person. So don't feel to bad. Oh congrats on having a boy! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristy!

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has done this! And thank goodness I don't wear skimpy underwear! :) We are super excited for our little boy to come...thanks!! I hope your family is doing well!

    ReplyDelete