Monday, July 5, 2010

Hatch 4th Celebration

(WARNING: lots of pictures ahead)

The Hatch Celebration with held on Saturday, July 3rd as a BBQ and swim party. After eating and finally getting Jack to take a nap, I was able to take pictures of the fun events:



Dylan, eating some yummy cantaloupe.
I couldn't get enough of this boy...he was so cute!




Brody was working on his chin-ups at the diving board.
And Paigey looks adorable doing whatever.




Hilary and Dylan were enjoying the pool



While Tom was making the best milkshakes ever!



Olivia came to play with all her friends...



and then the Jack man woke up.



He had fun eating (and spitting up).



He had fun by the pool.





He had fun with Daddy...



and Paigey...



...and Aunty Amy (she got him to laugh!!).


So we had a pretty fun day. The food was awesome and the company was even better. (We missed you, Papa Hatch!). I'm so glad I was able to take pictures again...because then I was able to catch this 4 1/2 month cutie at his finest:

Ahhh, I love my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment