Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Messy Business

Guess who had rice cereal today:

Oh yeah, this boy did...and he loved it.

Mommy on the other hand did not enjoy it so much. Just look at the mess it created! How did this happen you might ask?

Well, it could've been when he constantly spit the cereal back out of his mouth after I quickly shoveled it in...which inevitably made rice cereal soup. Or how about when he would stick his hand in his mouth right after I fed him a spoonful and then take it out and wipe it over everything? Or maybe it was when he would grab the spoon with his cereal infested hands?

No, I'm pretty sure the mess happened when he grabbed the spoon from his mouth (after he chewed on it a couple of times of course), looked at the slobbery mess and thought it was interesting enough to eat, then tried to stick it back in his mouth...which then caused the rest of the rice cereal to go all over his face (since the spoon missed his mouth entirely).

Yeah, I think that's what caused the mess...

...but he looked so cute doing it!!


I guess that will make up for the bath I had to give him and the mess I cleaned up afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. :) it only gets messier!!! I guess that's why Hayden still doesn't get to feed himself with a spoon....it's way less messy then the 1- and so far only- time I did! *sigh* but it sure is fun to watch them make the mess!!! Tooooooo cute for words!!! Love that boy!!!! He is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute and fun!!! Luckily Tyce was more interested in the food at the time than the spoon, so our first adventure was a little less messy, but that sounds like it would have been adorable all the same!! As a side note you are such a good blogger....how do you do it?! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete