Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Time and Bubbles

I love this boy.

He has completely stolen my heart, and I'm pretty sure he knows it.


I love spending time with him, especially during our routine walks around the neighborhood. Yes, we even brave the Arizona heat to keep this tradition alive (we just always have water with us).



On this particular walk I decided to bring the handy-dandy bubbles that Jack is so found of right now. At first he stands back, almost like he's afraid when I start to blow bubbles at him. But give Jack two minutes and then he snaps out of it.







Of course he insisted on opening the bottle himself, along with pulling out the wand. And yes, it was a huge sticky mess. He has become so independent (and dare I say stubborn) lately. I'm hoping it's just a phase, but when I tell my mother that same line she chuckles a little.











After a few hundred bubbles were blown, we decided to stop and enjoy the scenery...which lasted a lot longer for Mommy than Jack. This kid is always on-the-go.







This was definitely one of our better walks. In those brief 30 minutes I was able to reflect on all my blessings, including the rug rat who was constantly grabbing at my camera.

I truly do love my life. :)

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cute little guy! I love that picture that it looks like, "What did you say mom!?"

    ReplyDelete