Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Heart Visitors

This baby boy came to visit me yesterday.

He's a cuddler.

A super sweet cuddler.

I love cuddlers.

Especially since Jack won't be caught dead cuddling.



He's also the son of these proud parents.

It's so nice to welcome more couples into parenthood.

Especially the couples I know so well.



Did I mention he was super sweet?

Well he is...

Especially when he has someone moving and poking him every 30 seconds, and flashing a light in his face. And all he wanted to do was sleep.



And he's happy.

It's so good to have a happy baby.

Baby C:
Thanks for letting me hold you for such a long time last night...even though I made your face turn red because you laid on me for so long.

You brightened my night.

And filled our home with the newborn baby smell.
(I love that smell)

Come back anytime. Especially when your mom and dad look tired.

I would love to watch you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment