Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Mother and Her Belly

This is Brittany.



She is a soon-to-be-mother.



This is Andy, her husband.

(Andy and I were in the same grade in high school. Bart and Andy were best friends growing up.)

Don't they make a cute couple?
I can already tell this baby is gonna be a cutie.


I had so much fun taking photos of this girl, and her beautiful belly. Such a pleasure to photograph...and I told her every chance I could get.









Britt:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to document your first pregnancy. You are gonna love being a mom, and I know you're gonna be good at it. I can't wait to meet the little guy, and have him and Jack grow up together, just like their Daddies did. :)




2 comments:

  1. Great shots Ashlee! I love the 2nd one and the and to last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo talented. I love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete