Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A New Favorite.

Favorite TV show in the Hatch home:



It's all Bart's fault.
He was the one that got me hooked. There's just something about watching great shooters make amazing shots. Every time we finished an episode I would turn to Bart and say I wanted him to shoot just like that. I think getting me hooked on this show was his ploy to shoot more.
It totally worked.

We watched the final episode tonight and I'm super happy with the outcome. A wholehearted "Congrats!" goes to this man for demolishing every target he came up against (and winning the well earned $100K):

Dustin Ellermann

He's a self-taught shooter who happens to be a Christian camp director from a small town in Texas (I promise I'm not making this up). Very inspiring. It makes me feel like I can do anything.


Needless to say, we can't wait for season 4.
(or to see Kolby's blinding white teeth again)

No comments:

Post a Comment