Friday, May 15, 2009

Every Party Has a Pooper

Tonight we went to our annual ward party at Castles-n-Coasters. We had been looking forward to tonight all week...and I was even prepared to go on all the rides (no matter how scary they were). So we decided to start out the night with a little bit of mini golf...but when we were a little over half way done with the game I felt a little draft down in my behind area. Next thing I knew I was hyperventilating. I had ripped a hole in my jeans...right smack on the butt. I immediately told Bart that we had to go home. There was NO way I was staying out in public with a hole on my butt.
At first Bart denied he saw anything...then he said it wasn't very noticeable. And then finally, with a huge smile on his face, he said we could go home since it was very noticeable (he was finally able to get that out in between bursts of laughter).
So, being the party pooper that I am...I made my husband take me home before we could ride any of the fun rides. Sorry honey...I'll make it up somehow!
Here are pictures of the end result:




Although in my defense we do have very bad luck at Castles-n-Coasters. At our first annual ward party last year our camera ended up on the bottom of the bumper boat lake (some poor employee had to fish it out for us). I'm thinking we probably shouldn't go next year.

All the Best.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha thats hilarious..... sorry that happened to you!!! yeah it seems like you guys do have bad luck at Castles-n-coasters :P


    ps: love your tribute to me tattered old converses in the trash :)

    ReplyDelete