Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Can't Hear or Speak. Awesome!

So tonight was the Taylor Swift concert...and I have not had that much fun in a long time. Granted I was surrounded by thousands of 13 year olds, but it was still awesome!

Bart bought me Taylor Swift tickets as a surprise since he knows how much I love her and all of her songs (he deserves the
Best Husband Award). I think she is the first singer that I have actually become obsessed with...just look at my iPod...I have almost every song she has very sung.

Needless to say I bought a shirt to show my support and sang (more like screamed) all the words to each song I knew (which was all of them). So now I have zero voice, but still think it was totally worth it. I did take my camera (sadly only our Point-and-Shoot...I don't think they would've let me in with my nicer camera) but it was running out of battery so I could only take a few.


The best part about the concert was when she randomly showed up in the audience after a costume change and then sang
Fifteen and Tim McGraw 40 feet in front of us!! It was awesome! Here are pictures that I took to remember the night. Now please remember I took these with a Point-and-Shoot in the dark. Some of these pictures are not even close to being the best.

Bart and I when we just arrived for the concert.



Here I am, stoked to be at the concert. This is how close we were to the stage!!



Me in my new (and now favorite) Taylor Swift shirt.



Here she is!!!! And the famous guitar!



Displaying the sweet guitar for all to see! (This is one of the three screens that was in the stadium.)




Bart, tolerating a bunch of screaming girls around him. Thanks honey for going with me!!!



During Teardrops on My Guitar.



So cool!!




And this sweet photo was taken when she was 40 feet in front of us! (Blurry I know, I was bummed).


I couldn't have asked for a better Thursday night! It was so awesome. Taylor was awesome.
I'm so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment