Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another Self Discovery

I really like teaching.

I haven't quite figured out why, but I think it has something to do with the high you get afterwords...knowing that you just helped someone increase their knowledge that could actually help them someday. It's an awesome feeling.

But I did not get my degree in education. Why?! I'm not quite sure.

Don't get me wrong...I still get way nervous (as in sweaty palms, shaky voice, can't-remember-what-I-just-said mentality, etc.) when I'm up in front a group of people. And I get easily intimidated when I know someone in the crowd knows way more about a subject than me...and they should really be teaching it.

Yet I still like it. Go figure.

Maybe I should channel this energy to working on church lessons sooner instead of the night before. I'll have to work on that.

I want to leave you with some pics of my family that I've taken pretty recently. So enjoy...and I hope my family members don't mind. :)



Bart in his bow tie that I bought him for Christmas.



Beautiful Peyton in her blessing dress (edited by Bernadette).



Dave and TeriAnn's family portrait on their half pipe
(That's right, it is in their backyard).



Paige, the niece who never complains about getting her picture taken. I love it!


All the Best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment