Friday, June 12, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

OK, here are my Memorial Day pictures (finally)! First let me give you the run down of our busy day:

Pool party with the Hatches
Bart's birthday party with the Hatches
Huge slide with the Kitchens
Pool Party with Palo Verde Ward
Hospital to see Hayden (Paul and Bernadette's baby boy!)

I'm pretty sure I took a nap on a lounge chair at our ward pool party because I was so tired. Here are the pictures just from the Hatch pool party and the Kitchen water slide fun (P.S. I was getting tired of taking pictures at the Kitchen water slide, so there definitely aren't as many, sorry!).

Mason (Bart's nephew) ready to go swimming.


Hilary (Bart's sister) and Connie (Bart's Mom) watching the kids swim.


Paige (Bart's niece) swimming with Roy in the background.


Bart's ready to snorkel.


Brody (Bart's nephew) would not leave the top step of the pool, poor kid was too scared.


Shane (Bart's brother) jumping off the roof into the pool (I caught his flip flop mid-fall!)


Bart following in his brother's footsteps.


Bart racing to the diving board (nice emo hair!).


Jessica (Shane's wife) and Paige having fun together.


Roy (Bart's Dad) relaxing poolside.


Amy (Bart's sister) watching her kids swim.


Sadie (Hilary's dog) and I relaxing poolside.


The gigantic slide my family rented for the day.


Greg chillin' out at the bottom of the slide.


Chase (Kristi's son) playing in the kiddy pool.


Bart after doing a trick down the slide (he's so cute!!).


The Udall family coming down the slide (except Madison...she didn't want to go down).


Brooklyn (Greg's daughter) after coming down the slide (she wouldn't look at me).


Courtney (Chad's daughter) playing in the kiddy pool.


As you can see, it was a very fun day. It's always great to spend time with family, and Bart and I are blessed with two great ones.

All the Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment