Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Moment's Thought(s).

Bart took me out to lunch today. It was nice seeing him in the middle of my day instead of only at the end (when I'm tired and a little cranky). Sometimes I don't treat him as well as I should. I'm sorry honey. I'll try to do better.

I've really thought about taking photgraphy classes. I looked up some classes at SCC and I'm 95.5% sure I'm going to enroll in two next semester. And here I thought school would be over for me. But this time around I think I'm really gonna enjoy it.

My creative sisters are putting together a collage for my dad for Father's day. We are writing a letter to Dad (kinda like what we did for my Mom) about how great he is and I still haven't started it. My sister needs it today...I'm such a horrible procrastinator. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a grip on my bad habits before they take me over. Such is life I guess.

Here is another picture from my 'Memorial Day 2009 Photos' that I should've posted a few weeks ago. I know you probably think they don't exist, but here is proof (again) that they do. Don't worry, I will post them eventually (Remember: Ashlee=Procrastinator).


This beautiful flower is now the background on my work computer. I think it will brighten up my day.

All the Best.

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture! Let me know when the class is...I totally want to do at least one with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - this (and the above) is NOT Paul...he signed in on my account again and I didn't know it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I was gonna say: "Paul, I didn't know you were into photography!" :). Next time we see eachother (which I'm sure will be soon) I will go over the classes with you.

    ReplyDelete