Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'll Admit It.

My mom might beg to differ, but I can admit that I'm wrong. Need an example?

How about my whole entire pregnancy...

Ever since that positive pregnancy test, it seems like I have been wrong in every aspect.

First, I thought Jack-Jack would be a girl: that didn't happen (and I was really excited to use the name Lily Jane).

Second, I thought I wouldn't get stretch marks: oh man...I don't think there is a square inch on my butt that isn't covered in a stretch mark (excuse my bluntness).

Next, I thought for sure I would have Jack-Jack early. Yet here I am, still preggo with only two days left until my due date.

Lastly, if I haven't progressed this past week (like I think I haven't), I'm hoping my doc will set a date for inducing me (which of course, could be very wrong).

So yes, I can admit I'm wrong. And isn't it so funny that it takes me having a kid in order to confess it. Such is life. :)

My weekly doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Yep, at 9:30 am on Thursday, February 18th, my doctor will be deciding my fate. I'll let you know...maybe.

All the Best.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the offer for help! I'll let you know if I think of someone for you to do! :) but then again you maybe have another person to care for pretty soon here and that should keep you plenty busy!
    P.S. I shouldn't get your hopes up but I have heard doctors don't usually let you go 2 weeks past the due date, so they usually set your "enduce" date for 2 weeks after the due date and if the baby doesn't come on it's own by then, they are getting kicked out! no more free rent! :P
    Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete