Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An Uncontrollable Urge.

I need to take pictures of something...now!
I don't care what it is, as long as I can be creative with it.

Although, I don't know how my body will be able to cope with a photoshoot. But again, I really don't care. I have an itchy trigger finger.

Just another reason why I want Jack-Jack to come soon. So I can have a subject when I have these urges.

And I hate posting without pictures!!!

So, any suggestions as to subjects or remarkable places for picture taking would be greatly appreciated.

All the Best.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! So frustrating to have the urge and no way to satisfy it!

    -Take pictures of Jack's room, the little things like toys or stuffed animals you have for him. Document it.
    -just wander outside around your apt/neighborhood. You might be surprised at what you didn't notice before without a camera in your hands.

    P.S. How are you coming along? Any updates since your last appointment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie for the suggestions!! I hadn't even thought of taking pictures of Jack-Jack's stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come take pics of my little man....you are much more talented at it than I am!!

    ReplyDelete