Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Obession Continues.


These beauties are for Jack. I'm so excited to start dressing him in Converse. Maybe he will have a love for these shoes as much as I do.

As for my doctor's appointment today: a tiny bit of progression, but not enough to induce (Bummer!). Here are my stats...


Dilated: 3 cm Effaced: 90%


Pretty crazy, huh?! My doctor is amazed at how effaced I am and thinks Jack will come within the next 5 days or so (I'm starting to believe him...these contractions are getting pretty intense!!). If by next Wednesday (2/24) Jack has decided not to come, then we will finally be able to schedule an inducement date. The latest my doctor will let me go is Monday, March 1st. I'll admit, I wasn't exactly thrilled to hear that piece of news, but hey...at least there is a date in sight (and hopefully we can schedule something sooner if he doesn't come on his own).

So there you have it. We are still patiently waiting our baby boy's arrival and can't wait to meet him.

All the Best.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw pictures on Facebook Hilary posted. Love them! He finally came! Hurray! Congrats! and I hope you are baby Jack-Jack are doing well!
    :)

    ReplyDelete