Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hatches.Heart.U2

Here is the awesome U2 concert (10/20/09) in pictures (these were taken with our point-and-shoot camera so no judging):


Bart and I anxiously awaiting the start of the concert.


The ridiculously gigantic stage that took 4 days to put together.
(and cost the same ridiculously gigantic amount of money to build)


Will.i.am!!!
Surprisingly the Black Eyed Peas were really good live.
Best song they sang: I've Got a Feelin'.


Bono!!
And (if you can believe it) I saw him without glasses on for two minutes!


The Edge!!!
Lead guitarist for U2.


One of the many things the magical stage did in order to entertain us. It was pretty awesome!

One funny story about the concert before I end this post. Unfortunately I had to go to the bathroom multiple times during the concert (Pregnancy called). The first time I really had to go...bad...and I couldn't find a bathroom. I finally spotted a talk black guy with an earpiece in and thought, 'he must know where a bathroom is'. I guess as I was walking up my hand was on my belly (like it almost always is) and when I was about to ask him frantically where the ladies room was he looked at me with a concerned face and asked if I was 'OK'. I quickly assured him I was great, just need the restroom, if he could please point it out to me. He then proceeded to do so when I quickly thanked him and rushed off. As I was half walking/running to get to my much needed destination he yelled, "Don't go having that baby on my now, ya hear?"
Bahaha, I nearly lost it right there. :)

Lastly, a million 'thank you's to John Peterson for taking Bart and I to the concert. I've never seen Bart so happy in my life...except for when we got married...and when we found out I was pregnant. :)

All the Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment