Monday, October 19, 2009

Ready to Rock.

I have felt a huge increase in movement from baby Jack-Jack this week. The best part is that Bart was finally able to feel him moving too!

Ever since our last ultrasound Bart has been trying almost every day to feel our baby boy moving but with no luck. I hated seeing his sad face everytime he would put his hand on my belly and feel nothing. So when yesterday morning (10/18) came around, it seemed like it would be yet another sad day for Bart, except after his disappointment he put his head on my belly to see what kind of reaction he would get. Well, that did it!! The extra pressure made Jack go crazy and he started kicking Bart in the head. :) Bart was so excited he kept laughing everytime he felt him kick or squirm.

After that it seems like Jack hasn't stopped moving! It feels great to know that my baby seems to be doing well. I think this is a preview to how active he is gonna be when he's finally out of my tummy and ready to rock.

Speaking of rocking, Bart and I are going to see U2 in concert tomorrow. Bart is completely stoked (since U2 is quite possibly his "favorite band of all time") and I am excited to see how happy he is going to be when we are there. :) I hear their concerts are awesome.

Lastly, my cravings have definitely not stopped even though my nausea has. This week's craving that I can't seem to get enough of:
Doughnuts!
All the Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment