Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Newest Niece!

Peyton Michelle was born to my sister Kristi on September 8, 2009. Last Sunday was her baby blessing. Besides taking up three (Yep, three) whole benches during sacrament meeting, my family was also able to hear my sister speak and then invade her home for a yummy luncheon.

Before eating I was able to snatch pictures of the family and baby Peyton in her beautiful blessing dress that my mother made. Here is what I was able to capture.

Kristi's family at it's finest.
(their tradition is to take a funny picture after a formal picture...to keep the kids sane)


My wonderful parents and Peyton.
(look at that dress...wow!!)

I think my parents look awfully cute together.


A very brief, private session with mother and daughter.


Proud mamma and her beautiful baby girl.



So cute!!





It was really fun taking photos of this little one. She really is a beautiful baby girl (but I could be a little partial)!

All the Best!!

3 comments:

  1. Ashlee- I love those pics of Peyton I have got to get copies of those. Thanks for taking them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is your favorite brother in law, nice job on the photo's, especially the family one.

    ReplyDelete