Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pregnancy Update Preview

I have now come to the conclusion that there is nothing hotter than a pregnant woman wearing elastic-waisted pants in search for chocolate...which is why my husband is so attracted to me right now. :)

I have many updates to post, but they include pictures that are not ready yet (ie: ultrasound pictures that I need to scan, and a belly picture I need to prepare for). But I figured I would let everyone know that Bart and I are now part of the "in" crowd when it comes to baby genders.

We're having a boy!!!

It seems like everyone who is pregnant right now (at least the ladies that I know) are having boys, which is great because that means our little bundle will have friends to play with. My next post will be all about our ultrasound, and how Bart and I came to find out that the little human inside my belly is just like his daddy...in more ways than one. :) I can't wait to share his story with you. It's a great one.

All the Best.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashlee congrats on the pregnancy. Aly just told me about your blog and it is great to see what you guys are up to. I see Kristi has one too but it is private :( Any chance you can get me in so I can see what she is up to too??

    ReplyDelete