Saturday, October 24, 2009

Made of Money

I am blowing through clothes like it's loose change! I have never been this big before and I'm growing out of clothes that used to fit perfect a couple of weeks ago. Yikes! How am I gonna feel when I'm eight months preggo (and where am I gonna find more clothes to wear without spending a fortune)?

Posts to come:
  • Black Eyed Peas and U2 concert.
  • Carving pumpkins with Andy & Brittany.

Here's a sneak peak of our pumpkin...it's pretty awesome!


Craving of the Day: Toasted Turkey sandwich (Yum!)

All the Best!

3 comments:

  1. haha i did mine this past monday, we put it in the fridge to save it. its an awesome witch :) looks like you guys did a good job and had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand the clothes issue....I am 8 months and barely fit into anything anymore :) It's all worth it though, because that means our little boys are healthy!!! I am so excited to hear you guys are having a boy....that is awesome!! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll donate my clothes to your cause once I'm done with them...but you might have to wait a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete